Work with an experienced aerial or Pilates instructor to better meet your goals and needs. Whether your getting you're feet wet, deepening your practice or celebrating an event! We work one-on-one with groups of up to 10 people.Book a Private Session
Grab your fit squad for Reformer Bootcamp! Customize and commit to your fitness routine with you and 3 friends. Transform your body, increase energy and see results. Now booking 8 week sessions once or twice weekly.Book a Reformer Bootcamp
Aerial Yoga Teaching Methodology Workshop
with Kaye & Melissa
The Aerial Yoga Teaching Methodology Workshop is designed for Aerial Yoga teachers who would like to improve on their teaching practice. This 10 hour course will give teachers an opportunity to practice effective cuing, offer hands-on assists, and to finesse actual in-class scenario teaching skills. A final exam incorporates our education into a usable takeaway for your next class.
Sunday August 13th, 20th & 27th 2:00-5:00pm
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Learn to create flowing sequences and inventive transitions
- Role play a variety of teaching scenarios
- Experience more advanced poses
- Examine key alignment cues
- Understand ow to 'read' your students
- Assist and spot students to safely guide all levels
- Discuss etiquette and community, theming and class psychology unique to aerial yoga.
- Build confidence and take your teaching to the next level.
Valentines Workshop with Kaye
Sunday February 12th 1:30-2:30pm
Fly Studio on CP24 Breakfast!
Fly Studio Feature!
Check out our live appearance on CP24 Breakfast Thursday, January 12th 6:30am – 9:00am where we hang out with Fly Studio and the CP24 crew!
Fly at The Yoga Conference & Show
March 30th-April 2nd, 2017
Find us on the show floor teaching suspension yoga! For registration details and pricing please visit TheYogaConference.com