Aerial Yoga Teaching Methodology Workshop
with Kaye & Melissa
The Aerial Yoga Teaching Methodology Workshop is designed for Aerial Yoga teachers who would like to improve on their teaching practice. This 10 hour course will give teachers an opportunity to practice effective cuing, offer hands-on assists, and to finesse actual in-class scenario teaching skills. A final exam incorporates our education into a usable takeaway for your next class.
Sunday October 15th & 22nd 2:00-7:00pm
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Learn to create flowing sequences and inventive transitions
- Role play a variety of teaching scenarios
- Experience more advanced poses
- Examine key alignment cues
- Understand ow to 'read' your students
- Assist and spot students to safely guide all levels
- Discuss etiquette and community, theming and class psychology unique to aerial yoga.
- Build confidence and take your teaching to the next level.